Today's Enterprise IT relies heavily on the use of containers. Comprehensive and powerful container management platforms are in high demand. Since its acquisition of Rancher, SUSE provides a world-class Enterprise Container Management stack.
This webinar educates both decision-makers and administrators on the advantages of containers, their use in Enterprise IT landscapes, and their administration with SUSE's Container Management stack.
Using several live examples, we will illustrate how to build and centrally administrate Kubernetes clusters with hyperscaler vendors like Amazon, Google and Azure.
- SUSE's technology portfolio
- Container technologies in the Enterprise
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes & Rancher
- Classification of technologies used
- Rancher's features and integration into existing environments
- Connecting to and integrating with internal & external clouds
- Provisioning on hyperscalers (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Q & A