Partnering with Mirantis, the global leader in OpenStack solutions, B1 Systems offers a comprehensive and rigorous OpenStack curriculum that enables IT professionals to face the challenges of OpenStack planning, implementation and operation.
This three-day bootcamp perfectly balances background knowledge and hands-on technical tech labs, and troubleshooting. The course is held in german language.
This bootcamp targets any IT professional (system administrator to technical project manager) who is tasked with planning, implementing and supporting an OpenStack-based infrastructure in the data center.
- Linux command line
- Virtualization concepts
- Networking concepts
- Course Introduction
- OpenStack Overview and Architecture
- OpenStack Networking deep dive
- OpenStack Swift Architecture
- Multi-node OpenStack environments
- Ceilometer Overview and Architecture
- Heat Overview and Architecture
- Comprehensive Review